Welcome to Cornerstone, our VMCH community magazine, sharing stories of how we’re supporting people of all ages and abilities to live the life they choose.
Latest edition now available!
Cornerstone is the new VMCH magazine sharing stories about our clients, staff, carers, services, families and so much more. It celebrates our entire community and reinforces our commitment to help and serve those in need.
Cornerstone Magazine Edition Three is now ready for your reading pleasure! Subscribe today using the form below to receive direct to your inbox or in the post.
Highlights in the latest edition:
- COVID-19. We’re here to support you throughout this challenging time
- It’s Volunteer Week in May, a chance to meet some of our lovely volunteers!
- Learn some key tips for navigating help at home and how we can be of service
- When carers need the care, we are here to help them
- #kindnesspandemic see how others are offering support
Have an idea for a story? We welcome you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.