Please make sure if you’re visiting one of our retirement villages that you stay at least 1.5 metres away from others, wash your hands regularly and hand sanitise. If you are feeling unwell, even if you’ve tested negative for Covid-19, you must still stay at home. Call to learn more.
Enter your new unit
Our two and three bedroom units have been designed to help you transition comfortably to low-maintenance living.
We’ve continually thought about your comfort and security. Get more out of your retirement when you downsize at St Thomas’ retirement village.
Come inside and you’ll find quality fixtures and finishes, lots of natural light and an open-plan design.
- Light-filled kitchen with Caesarstone bench-tops
- Two-way bathroom with access to both bedrooms, plus additional powder room
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating
- Single or double garage accessible from inside the home
- Private, landscaped courtyard
- Solar water tank
- Security doors, 24-hour emergency call service and after hours security gate
At St Thomas’ retirement village you’ll have more time for you. We’ve got you covered as we maintain all front gardens and conduct annual external gutter and window cleaning.
Get to know your community
When we say tight-knit community, that’s what you’ll find here. Meet true friends in this close-knit community. Spend time in the community centre or get out and enjoy Greensborough. The popular Greensborough Plaza, Greensborough RSL and local amenities are all an easy drive away.
St Thomas’ also offers:
- Spacious lounge area with fireplace
- Craft studio
- Alfresco dining and outdoor patio area
- Billiard table
- Indoor bowling green
- St Thomas’ Church is right next door
What our residents have to say
As a vibrant and active community, we offer companionship, a sense of belonging and a variety of lifestyle choices.