Relish in the peace and nature of Pakenham and enjoy the Village’s warm sense of community.
Enter your new unit
Our two and three bedroom units have been designed for your long-term comfort and security.
Each unit is generously sized to help you transition comfortably to low-maintenance living. You might be downsizing your home, but you’ll be upsizing your life.
Come inside and you’ll find quality fixtures and finishes, lots of natural light and an open-plan design.
- Light-filled kitchen with Caesarstone bench-tops
- Two-way bathroom plus additional powder room
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating
- Solar hot water
- Single or double garage accessible from inside the home
- Undercover courtyard with pergola
- 24-hour medical emergency call system installed in every unit
At Shanagolden retirement village you’ll have more time for you. We’ve got you covered as we maintain all front gardens and conduct annual external gutter and window cleaning.
Get to know your community
The Shanagolden Community Centre is the social hub for our residents and here you will experience the warm and welcoming ambience among old and new friends. In addition to the safe, close-knit community you can take time to explore what’s on your doorstep, a wide range of local community, leisure, health and religious services.
Shanagolden also offers:
- BBQ alfresco dining area
- Expansive lifestyle program
- Craft studio
- Billiard table
- Indoor bowling green
What our residents have to say
Here you’ll feel welcome, valued and respected.