Please make sure if you’re visiting one of our retirement villages that you stay at least 1.5 metres away from others, wash your hands regularly and hand sanitise. If you are feeling unwell, even if you’ve tested negative for Covid-19, you must still stay at home. Call to learn more.
Enter your new unit
Our two and three bedroom units have been designed to help you transition comfortably to low-maintenance living.
We’ve thought about your comfort and security throughout the whole village. Get more out of life when you downsize at Corpus Christi retirement village.
Come inside and you’ll find quality fixtures and finishes, lots of natural light and an open-plan design.
- Light-filled kitchen with laminated bench-tops
- Spacious bathroom and separate powder room
- Reverse-cycle air conditioning and heating
- Single or double garage accessible from inside the home
- Private, landscaped courtyard
- 2000 litre water tank
- Security doors, 24-hour emergency call service and afterhours security gate
At Corpus Christi retirement village you’ll have more time for you. We’ve got you covered as we maintain all front gardens and conduct annual external gutter and window cleaning.
Get to know your community
Life at Corpus Christi is about community. A place where you can really stay connected and feel safe. Also take time to explore what’s on your doorstep. Melbourne’s largest shopping centre Chaddy is just down the road and multicultural Oakleigh offers you Southern European delights. All other necessary amenities are a short trip away.
Corpus Christi also offers:
- Alfresco dining and outdoor patio area
- Craft studio
- Billiard table
- Indoor bowling green
- Adjoining aged care residence
As a vibrant and active community, we offer companionship, a sense of belonging and a variety of lifestyle choices.