Font Size A- A+


We always want to hear from you. The more you share your ideas with us, we can work together and make things even better.

We’re committed to upholding the rights of the people we support, and we strive for excellence and continuous improvement. That’s why we welcome your feedback about any matters. Rest assured, all feedback is recorded and responded to.

You’ve got a few options to share your feedback.

  • Talk to someone face-to-face. You can make an appointment to speak with the Residential Services Manager.
  • If you want someone independent to speak on your behalf, or if you are concerned that there has been breach of Human Rights, there is a range of organisations that can help
  • Pick up a ‘Have Your Say’ form from your aged care residence’s office or noticeboard

Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission

The Aged Care Complaints Commissioner focuses on the quality improvement of care and services to care recipients in Commonwealth Government-subsidised aged care services.

1800 591 822(free call)
GPO Box 9819, Melbourne, VIC, 3000

Elder Rights Advocacy

Elder Rights Advocacy offers a free, confidential and independent service to older people (or their representatives) who are receiving a Commonwealth Government-subsidised aged care service in Victoria. They provide advocacy assistance to support older people to uphold their rights.

03 9602 3066 or 1800 700 600 (free call in Victoria except from mobile phones)
Level 2, 85 Queen Street, Melbourne, Vic, 3000

Connect with VMCH

Contact us

Our customer service team is happy to help with any questions or requests. Call us on 1800 036 377 or send us a message with the form below.

Family/friendHealth/GPParishWebsiteSignageSocial mediaNewspaperRadioDirect mailOther