Help our aged care residents stay in touch
At VMCH we have 11 amazing Aged Care Residences located throughout Victoria. We help our residents continue to live full lives through activities, personal care, invigorating programs, nutritious food, caring support, community engagement and so much more.
We are launching our In-Touch program to help all residents keep connected to their community by using technology.
Research shows that a person’s overall well-being improves when connected to family and friends. Technology can help our aged care residents stay in contact with their community and increase feelings of social inclusion.
To help please make a donation today!
The In-Touch program will be accessible from the resident’s new iPad and include:
- photo album creation and sharing
- messages with family and friends
- email communication and social media access
- on-site announcements and daily activity schedules
- programs supporting memory function & dexterity
- vision training exercises
- fun games and video clips too!
With our local volunteers and students from near-by schools helping with iPad basics, we will connect residents to their community and loved ones.
With your help we can make a difference!
We thank you for your amazing generosity.