Through our passion and commitment to everyday people, Villa Maria Catholic Homes (VMCH) works in partnership with people of all ages and abilities. From all faiths and backgrounds, to achieve their goals, remain connected to their community and maintain independence.
We’re a Catholic not-for-profit organisation, providing services to 7,600 people across Victoria. Ask anyone at VMCH and you’ll find we’re driven by wanting to achieve outcomes that enhance the lives of older Australians, people with disability, families and carers.
We have a long history in listening to what people want and need. By making sure we can deliver services to match those needs, we can offer greater choice and opportunity to our customers. We want to help build compassionate and sustainable communities, so everyone is included.
To be the Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne’s leading provider of high quality disability, specialist education, aged care and retirement living services.
To continue the caring ministry of Jesus by creating choices, offering hospitality and building inclusive, compassionate and sustainable communities. We are especially committed to people who are disadvantaged and marginalised.
As a Catholic organisation we observe the teachings and practices of the Catholic Church by celebrating the life of individuals and their communities as expressed in their physical, social and spiritual wellbeing.
1. Respect: We recognise and respect the dignity and uniqueness of each person.
2. Compassion: We truly care and are always open to the needs of others.
3. Integrity: We are honest and transparent in all our dealings and accountable for all our actions.
4. Collaboration and partnerships: We empower people, realize potential and maximize the outcomes from our work.
5. Inclusion: We are welcoming inclusive and responsive in our hospitality and services.
6. Stewardship: We value the resources for which we are responsible, and commit to their effective and efficient use to achieve our Mission.
Villa Maria Catholic Homes acknowledges the traditional custodians of this land and pays respect to the cultural heritage, customs and beliefs of all Indigenous people.