Child disability 5 - 18
VMCH recognises each child is unique, and understands the needs of families and carers are varied. Our education services are dedicated to providing safe and supportive environments where children can access specialist education pathways and also developmental and therapy services to enable them to reach their full potential. Our respite services aim to provide a safe, fun and enjoyable environment for individuals, while offering some much-needed ‘time out’ and support for their families and carers.
- St Paul's College
- St Paul’s College Bridging Program
- Short term accommodation - respite
- Weekend activities, school holiday programs and camps
- Therapeutic and Behaviour supports
- NDIS Planning & Support Coordination
At Villa Maria Catholic Homes, our care spans all generations, growing and evolving as you do. Specialist Education Evolving Disability Services - That’s why we call it SEEDS.