Child disability 0 - 8
Early Childhood Intervention Services (ECIS) provides a range of educational and therapeutic programs, counselling, and service navigation for young children (birth to eight) with additional needs.
No one child is the same, so with this in mind, we’ve tailored our services to meet the individual needs of each child and are passionate about supporting and encouraging children in their everyday experiences and activities.
You know your child best, so we work alongside you; helping you to gain the knowledge, skills and support needed to meet the individual needs of your child, optimise their development and participate in family and community life.
We are NDIS ready, with flexible, customised services which can be adapted to your child and families individual choices and changing needs.
- Evidence based Transdisciplinary Programs
- Specialist education, speech pathology, physiotherapy, occupational and music therapies
- Services delivered in homes, at our centre or within the community, such as preschool services and schools
- Group programs focusing on social participation and communication, music, self-regulation, eating and enjoyment, fine and gross motor skills development
- Family support groups and information sessions
Funding options include:
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- ECIS through Victorian State Government
- Helping Children with Autism (HCWA)
- Better Start
- Fee-based services with VMCH
ECIS services can be delivered in your home, at our centre in Kew and at child care services, preschools, schools and playgroups.
For more information about ECIS and your funding options contact
At Villa Maria Catholic Homes, our care spans all generations, growing and evolving as you do. Specialist Education Evolving Disability Services - That’s why we call it SEEDS.