VMCH, in partnership with Catalyst (RTO 41525) is offering the Certificate I Transition Education and Work Education courses in 2019. We are looking for students who are leaving school at the end of 2018 to come and explore employment and further education opportunities with us.
The accredited course aims to build confidence and self-esteem and explore options for employment and volunteering.
OUR CERTIFICATE COURSES FEATURE:
• small class sizes of 6 to 8 students
• tailored to your individual learning needs by highly experienced trainers
• classroom supports provided by VMCH specialist staff
• work experience placements
• held in community settings (Inner and/or Outer Eastern Metropolitan Regions).
Find out more here or call us on 1800 798 921.
Life Skills is for teenagers 16+ and adults who are ready to take the next steps in life.
We’ll help you gain confidence and make friends along the way by providing opportunities for volunteering, work experience and developing life skills.
You’ll be on your way to independence with practical learning experiences such as money handling and budgeting, continue further studies to gain employment and travelling on public transport.
Find out more about Life Skills here.
The NDIS will use the following terms to describe the funding you can purchase for these services:
For more information
T: 1800 798 921