Charity Golf Day 2020
Join us for a fun filled day enjoying a game of golf with like-minded people at the beautiful Spring Valley golf course.
Your participation helps support us to deliver quality programs and services for children and adults with a disability, their families and carers and for older people across Victoria. This year’s event will support the In-Touch program; helping older people in our aged care residences to access and enjoy technology. This appeal will enable the purchase of iPad technology to keep our clients and residents connected, not only family and friends, but also their community and local school students too! Read a great article on this initiative.
We have a great day planned including:
- 18 holes Ambrose Golf at Spring Valley Golf Club Clayton
- Breakfast and lunch for all participants
- Briefing from Club Professional
- On-course competitions and prizes to be won
- On-course complimentary food and drinks cart
- Great business networking opportunities
- A fantastic fund golf day for a good cause!
There are several package options available, view all the details in our VMCH Charity Golf Day 2020 brochure.
Friday 27 March 2020
Spring Valley Golf Course, Clayton
Event kicks off at 6.45am with registration and breakfast
Concludes at 2.30pm after golf, lunch, presentation and prize draws.
We look forward to welcoming you!
For any event inquiry please contact the Fundraising team on 9926 2660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org