more than just a job
An opportunity to be part of a community of dedicated individuals who share a common goal – a commitment to disadvantaged and marginalised individuals.
- Are you passionate about making a difference and supporting people in the community?
- Are you committed to enhancing the opportunities for seniors, children and adults with a disability, their families and carers by engaging them through inclusion in our community?
- Are you interested in empowering and enabling people to develop their full potential?
If you answered yes to the above questions, we would like to hear from you!
Villa Maria Catholic Homes is guided by the values of respect, compassion, integrity, collaboration and partnerships, inclusion and stewardship and this is reflected in our organisational culture and work environment. Working at Villa Maria Catholic Homes is much more than just a job, it’s an opportunity to be part of a community of dedicated individuals who share a common goal – a commitment to disadvantaged and marginalised individuals.
From Nurses, Cooks, Care Advisors, Personal Care Assistants, Disability and Residential Services Workers to Teachers, Physiotherapists, Accountants and Leisure and Lifestyle Assistants, a range of career prospects exist to suit people with various backgrounds and experience.
At Villa Maria Catholic Homes, our commitment to people extends to our employees and we offer a range of benefits to ensure that your career at Villa Maria Catholic Homes is as fulfilling and rewarding as possible. These include:
- Salary Packaging up to the allowable maximum amount of $15,900 each FBT year in addition the ability to make use of a meals and entertainment card;
- Family friendly policies including the ability to request flexible working arrangements, purchasing additional annual leave and paid parental leave entitlements to eligible employees;
- A commitment to a healthy and safe working environment.
- Employee Assistance Program where employees are able to access free, professional and confidential support and assistance with particular issues affecting their well-being; and
- A range of professional development opportunities and study assistance support to assist and enhance your capabilities.