What sustains Villa Maria Catholic Homes (VMCH) as an organisation is the engagement and contribution of our staff, our volunteers and our community supporters.
We are driven by a desire to celebrate the human spirit and to deliver services that unleash the potential for all people through innovation and inclusion.
There are many ways to support VMCH and your help is vital to the services we provide for the children and adults who access our specialist education, disability, aged care and community services.
- We welcome your donations, however large or small. You can make a one-off donation or become a regular donor.
- You can support us by buying our merchandise, which often features original artwork by children and adults who use our services; or you can shop at a VMCH Opportunity Shop - a fun way to help us to grow our services while you pick up a bargain.
- Leaving a bequest - a gift in your Will - will help us continue to serve the community today as well as make a difference to the lives of future generations.
- Community partnerships represent many things for us: it is the businesses that provide cash or in-kind support for our programs or work on a joint initiative; local schools and community groups that volunteer and fundraise for us; and of course, our own staff who participate in the VMCH staff giving program.
- Another great way to support VMCH is to volunteer with us. The contribution of our 500-plus, highly-valued volunteers is fundamental to our service delivery. There are a wide variety of volunteering roles and opportunities available across our services for both individuals and groups.