Villa Maria Catholic Homes is committed to working in partnership with people of all ages and abilities to help them achieve their individual goals and dreams, remain connected to their communities and enjoy their independence.
As an agency of the Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne, our values; including respect, compassion and inclusion guide us to deliver the highest quality services to individuals of all faiths and backgrounds.
We are a Catholic, not-for-profit organisation providing residential aged care, affordable housing options, retirement living, community and home based senior support, disability, carer and education services to more than 7,000 people across Victoria and southern New South Wales.
To be the Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne's leading provider of high quality disability, specialist education, aged care and retirement living services.
To continue the caring ministry of Jesus by creating choices, offering hospitality and building inclusive, compassionate and sustainable communities. We are especially committed to people who are disadvantaged and marginalised.
As a Catholic organisation we observe the teachings and practices of the Catholic Church by celebrating the life of individuals and their communities as expressed in their physical, social and spiritual wellbeing.
1. Respect: We recognise and respect the dignity and uniqueness of each person.
2. Compassion: We truly care and are always open to the needs of others.
3. Integrity: We are honest and transparent in all our dealings and accountable for all our actions.
4. Collaboration and partnerships: We empower people, realize potential and maximize the outcomes from our work.
5. Inclusion: We are welcoming inclusive and responsive in our hospitality and services.
6. Stewardship: We value the resources for which we are responsible, and commit to their effective and efficient use to achieve our Mission.
Villa Maria Catholic Homes acknowledges the traditional custodians of this land and pays respect to the cultural heritage, customs and beliefs of all Indigenous people.